|It's a www.jeffthomas.com block
partyand you're invited! Jefftris is based on Tetris, the
computer game where shapes made of blocks fall from the top of the screen. Your job is to
rotate the shapes as they fall and fit them together to complete lines. When you fill an
entire line with blocks, that line is removed from the screen. If you can't complete
lines, the blocks will eventually rise to the top of the screen and the game ends.
It's a block game that's so much fun that once you start, you can't LEGO!
These keys control the game:
- Left Arrow Moves the falling blocks
to the left.
- Right Arrow Moves the falling blocks
to the right.
- Up Arrow or Space
Rotates the falling blocks counter-clockwise.
- Down Arrow Moves the falling blocks
all the way down.
- N Toggles preview of next blocks.
- P Pauses or resumes the game.
- S Increases the falling speed [by
one of ten steps].